Fully Fitted Conservatory Sales Leads
There are limited ways to generate new sales leads & prospects no matter what type of direct selling to businesses or general public is being carried out and, if we ignore direct enquiries, they can broadly seen as:
- cold calling
- print advert
- online advert
- e-mail & “snail-mail” campaigns
- have a website
- buy a list
- buy sales leads
- outsource everything!
It’s a fact, direct sellers have to go out into the market and prospect, if you sit & wait for customers to come to you then your business could end up failing really quickly.
For the purposes of this article, I want to “trash the competition” and just focus on buying sales leads, in this case for conservatories.
Advantages: (over all the others)
- fixed cost – you decide your budget
- targeted audience – consumers in your product range
- pre-vetted info – all contact details are already confirmed
- declared interest in your product range – you only get leads for products or services that you specialise in
- no win – no fee – if the lead turns out to be bogus, you get a replacement, refund or both
- local leads – you can specify the region that you cover
The whole idea is that you can specify your criteria to the sales lead provider and they tailor a package for you – less time wasters, better conversion rate, managable costs and an excellent financial return on your investment.
For conservatory sales leads, learn more at www.exclusivehomeimprovementleads.org.uk